DONATE TO THE AUCTION
* Click here for a list of donation ideas click here
* Download a paper donation form click here
* Donate online click here
EVENT VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP & VOLUNTEER SWAP
* Click here to sign-up for the Auction volunteer swap
* Click here to volunteer before, during and after the auction
* Click here to submit the masterpiece your class will be producing for the auction
For more auction info, click here.
NY Int'l Children's Film Festival 2015
NYICFF 2015 brings you four weeks of the most beautiful, thought-provoking, ground-breaking films from around the world for ages 3-18. Our PA earns $3 of each ticket you purchase!
To buy tickets and raise money for our school simply:
1. Go to www.gkids.tv/intheaters
2. Select our school from the “Select My School” Menu (IMPORTANT!!!!)
3. Purchase tickets
PS 87 BROADWAY NIGHT - CALL FOR TALENT
PS 87 Broadway Night is Saturday, March 7th at 6:30pm in the auditorium. We are lucky enough to have new PS 87 parent, Broadway director Scott Ellis, helping us!
We need you…to perform!!! For some kids, this is their first exposure to Broadway music. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or always had a dream of performing Broadway music, please reach out to us! You can let us know what you would want to sing or we can help you with a selection.
Please email asap: Broadwayfirstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets will be on sale shortly.
PS 87 Rock Night 2015 - CALL FOR TALENT
We're looking for rockers!
If you are an adult musician or PS 87 student with a love for music, consider participating in Rock Night 2015. Email us at email@example.com
. Whether you want a dedicated song spot, or want to form a band with others, let us know. We can work with you.
- Deadline for talent is Feb. 6
- Performance is May 8
- Mandatory Rehearsal leading up to and including May 7
ARIS PARENT LINK RETIRING
The Department of Education will be phasing out arisparentlink.org
at the beginning of 2015. The new system won't be live until next fall. Log into arisparentlink.org
and print out your child's test scores and attendance. Contact Margaret Lerner
if you need access.